The Mirada Architectural Bollard combines superior engineering with purity of design & attention to detail. The durable construction & virtually maintenance free qualities makes it ideal for illuminating low level mounting height areas, such as entryways, pathways and most pedestrian-scale applications, requiring unique aesthetics in tandem with outstanding performance.
- • Precision 2pc die-cast aluminum head maintains high aesthetic appeal and consistency while providing vandal resistance, and effective heat dissipation via a high performance integrated heatsink, hidden seams, and virtually invisible hardware
- • 8-5/8” diameter one-piece extruded aluminum heavy wall seamless shaft with .322 inch wall thickness provides superior durability in the harshest environments
- • High vertical illumination for maximum spacing between luminaires allows for fewer fixtures per site
- • Two distributions, symmetrical for 360 degree illumination and A-symmetrical for pathway illumination
- • Available in Phosphor Converted Amber, 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, and 5000K Color Temperatures standard