When LSI opened its doors in 1976, the vision for this new company was to establish an approach of doing business that was based upon the following strategy; build a company that —
- Treats people with respect and fairness – our vendors, our employees and our customers
- Employs a manufacturing process based upon the 80/20 Theory -- 20% of the products in any market will meet 80% of the customers’ needs
- Defines service as an action -- not a word
This strategy, we called the 3-legged stool, was to be the foundation of our new company. With a 3-legged stool, all 3 legs are critical to keeping the stool stable and upright. Like the 3-legged stool, we recognized that people, product and service were all essential components in keeping LSI stable and upright. That vision that shaped our culture since 1976 still drives us today. As LSI grew we added a fourth leg to the stool and that is financial stability. This fourth leg makes LSI’s foundation stronger than ever.
Today LSI continues to focus on people, products and service to deliver practical, reliable solutions that are of real value to our customers. We have earned a reputation that is second to none and we work hard every day to retain that reputation. When you partner with LSI, you should be confident that you are working with a company that will stand behind our product. Our experienced customer service and field service teams are dedicated to making sure you receive the product and/or service you ordered. If you have a problem, they will get it fixed!
Should you require product support and / or service, please contact the appropriate party:
- 1-800-436-7800 (support, option 8)
- For more information, visit: www.lsi-airlink.com
- Printed Products - 1-800-245-4624
- Menu boards - 1-800-546-1513 ext. 5608 | email@example.com
- LCD Boards - firstname.lastname@example.org
LED Video Display and Scoreboard Products
Implementation & Program Management