North Canton, OH
LSI is very pleased to have provided various key visual components to the world’s first WHOPPER™ Bar in Orlando Florida. LSI Graphic Solutions Plus, President David McCauley said “The culmination of concept, creative, and image components have yielded a spectacular result. This concept will expand the fast dining market as we know it.”
Image components LSI manufactured and installed are:
- WHOPPER™ Bar Creed – these components are dimensional CNC cut text and logo with aluminum laminate, digital printing or sprayed colorization
- WHOPPER™ Bar Flame Logo – dimensional CNC cut text and logo with aluminum laminate and digital printing to colorize, pin mounted to the wall
- Your WHOPPER Your Way™ - dimensional CNC cut text with aluminum laminate pin mounted to the wall over top red vinyl background flames
- Whopper™ Topper – This station header is two, ½” LED edge lit acrylic panels with a laser cut metal base featuring internally illuminated topping icons and text
- LCD Menu boards – 3 vertical LCD displays
- Digital Counter Cards – an LCD screen mounted on a custom metal base is located in front of each order terminal, angled up at the customer for ease of viewing.
“From start to finish we are exceptionally proud to have been involved with this concept. Burger King Corporation and Wunderman have been progressive partners with LSI for a number of years now, we look forward to an exciting future” stated McCauley.